download here: Season 3 Episode 3
Despite the lack of energy from 1/2 the participants of this episode due to illness, it is jam packed with content! In here we interview the lovely Cathedralhearts (ao3; tumblr; twitter), we answer our first ask box question about a VERY CONTROVERSIAL subject and we go through some exciting fandom and general hockey news. Please please please ignore the very heavy sound issues in the interview.
- Slava Voynov is suspended indefinitely
- Pens resign Fleury (4 year, $23 mil deal)
- The standings are very different from usual….
- Studmuffin Tom Wilson returned valiantly from injury only to be injured again; thus breaking Kay’s heart
- Go read about the Preds sheep custody battles immediately: http://hawkwardly.tumblr.com/post/101098244022/roman-josi-the-preds-sheep-adventures-custody
- Two Ontario Hockey League players suspended 15 games after harassment on dating app Tinder goes viral
- Porn star Lisa Ann calls out Michael del Zotto for trying to solicit dates through her.
- Carter Ashton (Leafs) was suspended 20 games for steroids found in inhaler
- Gordie Howe suffered a stroke but is doing better
- Backes and Oshie both had concussions… Backes got over his mysteriously quickly
- Tanner Pearson was named Rookie of the Month for October. Will he get the Calder??
- Kane and Toews reunited. It was BEAUTIFUL.
Also there is still time to submit your season predictions for the chance to win a prize!
- Stop everything because there is a KANE/TOEWS PRIMER on our website
- We answer our first ask box question about anon trolls. Submit one for next week!
bring it if you really want it by staraflur
It starts like this:
Well, okay, Patrick has no idea how it actually starts. But as pertains to him (in other words, the important part), it goes a little something like so:
America, being a nation composed in large part of a melting pot of immigrants who may or may not have taken over land already owned by others using less-than-savory means, doesn’t have much of a magical national identity. Much less a magical continental identity. There’s no grand heritage going back thousands of years. Magical families home-schooled all their kids until, like, the 1800’s, and tough for the muggle-born, apparently. Hopefully you got noticed by someone who knew what to do with you before you got burned at the stake. Since you probably can’t control your powers, sport.
as clumsy as you’ve been. by cherryvanilla
The last time Johnny got a speeding ticket was in Chicago and being the captain of the Blackhawks hadn’t gotten him out of it, so it’s not like he’s expecting any special treatment when police lights start flashing behind him. Even if he did just arrive back home with the Stanley Cup. For the second time.
The Way You Drink Your Coffee by sabrina__il (marina)
Patrick Kane is a professional dominant, Jonathan Toews is his client.
Three Way Play by blue__spruce; smoulderandbraids
But the way he goes all still and hopeful when Shawzy climbs into his lap and kisses his neck is so lovely. Kaner can’t help slipping up behind them on the bed and running a hand through Saader’s hair, leaning in close to whisper in his ear that they only should do this if he’s sure, that they don’t have to do anything at all tonight, really; or if he wants he can just watch while Kaner and Shawzy amuse themselves. Saader doesn’t say anything, but he turns his head to look at Kaner, and Kaner knows him well enough by now to know what he looks like when he wants to be kissed, a few years younger or not.